This page may be out of date. Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
Limits of the Law

Mediators Beyond Borders - Istanbul Congress in September

Quora User
Yep, people are mediating all over the world.

This is a flyer I thought I ought to share about an upcoming mediators & peace builders Conference in Istanbul, in late September 2013.  Speakers and presenters are yet to be determined, and presentations are currently being accepted.  You will be able to live stream presentations, and there will, of course, be conference materials and a video archive available after the event for a small cost.

I recently became involved with Mediators Beyond Borders after taking a Mediation Training workshop with one of its founders, Kenneth Cloke (and author of Conflict Revolution: Mediating Evil, War, Injustice And Terrorism).  MBB is involved in capacity-building and advocacy projects on-going in Kenya, Columbia, Israel, Nepal, Liberia, and a UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) Climate Change Observer Project, among others.  They approach conflict resolution on a grassroots level, through support and skill development for peace-builders, mediators and advocates within a community, and developing and encouraging non-violent, non-coerced conflict resolution.

http://mediatorsbeyondborders.or...